Saturday 4 May 2013

Combining images



Selection task


This is the original image I was required to combine with a new background of my own choice.

I used the quick selection tool to select the car and get a good outline around its shape.





















I wanted to use this car in the flood image.
I found it difficult making a quick mask (it doesn't something I do often)
Once I got the hang of it, I could soften the edges and use the spot healing brush to erase the post and chain.

I thought this task was a more time consuming one.
I am reasonably pleased with the job I've done. It isn't a 'perfect' attempt.

But if someone asked me to do something like this again, I would spend a lot more time zooming in and out, retouching the details.

























Forgot about the car window! Did my best for the selection within the window and even darked some little areas with the burn tool.



No comments:

Post a Comment