Monday 18 February 2013

3 focus examples

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

Focus & hierarchy  

When I see the information on this DVD cover, there is an order to what I see first.

1) The big image of the actors stand out
2) 'Finding Neverland' movie title in the creative big text
3) The visual space in the middle of the actors
4) Text information up the top in the gold colour
5) Text information at the bottom is the last thing I see









































I read this brochure downwards in information.

1) The image of the girl takes a good two thirds of the page
2) 'the feeling of salon smoothness' - relates to the image
3) Waxaway logo is the last piece of information I look at

4) The blue visual background isn't really a crucial information part, but it's another thing I noticed last in visual communciation.









































This is a really busy magazine cover where I found an order of 8 pieces of communication

1) 'inplace' is very large text standing out first (as it would need to popping out of a magazine rack)
2) 'Simplify your life' is in a striking colour and in a font that is easy on the easy
3) The bathroom image (particulary the shape of the bath) captures my attention next
4) The information in orange "Moving made easy"
5) Information in the white circle
6) 'Going up?' in the gold
7) The black text on the bottom
8) The white information on the black strip at the bottom of the magazine was the last thing I looked at

No comments:

Post a Comment